1939 CCM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this today for $30. It is a 1939 with a repaint at some time. The paint is very nice. I thought it was original until I got it home. I was surprised to find new tires on it. I have to repaint the rims as they have some blue on them. Cool old bike. That is 4- 28" bikes in 2 weeks.
DSC02700.jpg

Cool. Don't know much about ccms but they seem to be nice bikes.

Cool! I have been looking for a date chart for CCM's also. I found one online but I am not too sure of it's accuracy. I am building two of them and would be very interested to know what year they are.

oldy57 said:
Here is a CCM date chart.

6-13-200864450PM.jpg

Sorry...but i found an Imperial GT with the serial number K795132...on the chart it would be a 1927, but all the imperials i've found with the same chainguard and frame shape are from 67-68 and 69...maybe they restarted the serial# list...it has 5 numbers on your list and 6 on my serial...

Thirty bucks? I can't go out for a night on the town for that amount. The bike reminds me of the Raleigh DL-1 with a similar gracefull frame W/big 28'' wheels. I'll bet that it rides nicely with the long frame. Cheers

Latest posts

Back