St Pete, FLA... Biff's Burgers Bicycle Show October 4th!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This will be the 3rd show being held at Biff's, will provide additional info when I receive it.

It should be a great show since we'll be seeing cooler weather... June's show was brutal!

This will be the 3rd show being held at Biff's, will provide additional info when I receive it.

It should be a great show since we'll be seeing cooler weather... June's show was brutal!
Keep the info coming this one in my state so may have to make the trip [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any info? Thought I heard it was Sunday 4th
I know right it must be much of a bike show he never posted any information about it . I wanted to come down but I'm not going to waist my time if there was never any informed about it . Hope it turns out well . Maybe next year I will make it ....[emoji19]

I know right it must be much of a bike show he never posted any information about it . I wanted to come down but I'm not going to waist my time if there was never any informed about it . Hope it turns out well . Maybe next year I will make it ....[emoji19]

Sorry guys, haven't been on the site lately... Says in the original post Oct 4th, top of the page. It's on multiple Facebook pages, and there's a website for Biff's... if you really wanted to go I'm not the only source for info... just saying!

Latest posts

Back