Billy Bob's " Phantom X " ( finished, off to take final photos )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture that used is awesome, but I wish you would've used a close up for the voting shot. I don't know if people who didn't follow the build can grasp all of the subtle details that you put into it. But you got my attention, and a vote.

The picture that used is awesome, but I wish you would've used a close up for the voting shot. I don't know if people who didn't follow the build can grasp all of the great details that you put into it. But you got my attention, and a vote.
I had a more close up shot that I thought was above this one . I made the one used and then after seeing it felt the same way and made the more close up one. I was traveling and when I noticed the other one on top it was locked and I couldn't change it. Thanks for the vote, I appreciate it! Although winning an award here would be cool , I think the comments and feedback are what drives me to build. I have literally hundreds of dust collectors piled in a spare bedroom already, not that they aren't awesome to receive at the time. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back