CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June 6th 11am 100n Island ave Batavia IL (city hall).

We will ride the beautiful bike path along the east and west sides of the Fox river down to Two Brothers Round house ( a old lime stone train round house ) aprox 8 miles, 16 round trip. BRING WATER, sun block and snacks as we will be on the path and there are not many places for food or water along the way. Navigation says aprx 40-45 min each way.

Can't wait to see you there.

Darn I'll be in the Dells with the grand kids. and the logistics of this ride are sweet no autos , trains or boats required to get there..... although I could have thrown the bike in the canoe and paddled to Batavia. I'm starting to round up parts for some trophy's so I may be parts begging soon.

no can do for me again. Kids birthday party then the mother in law birthday party.

Sucks to be me again.

June 6th 11am 100n Island ave Batavia IL (city hall).

We will ride the beautiful bike path along the east and west sides of the Fox river down to Two Brothers Round house ( a old lime stone train round house ) aprox 8 miles, 16 round trip. BRING WATER, sun block and snacks as we will be on the path and there are not many places for food or water along the way. Navigation says aprx 40-45 min each way.

Can't wait to see you there.

Count us in. Love this trail. Martha and I would ride it every day if we could. Two Brothers is an awesome place for a cold one. Great choice. Can't wait. My birthday is Friday so I'll be doing some celebrating on Saturday. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count us in. Love this trail. Martha and I would ride it every day if we could. Two Brothers is an awesome place for a cold one. Great choice. Can't wait. My birthday is Friday so I'll be doing some celebrating on Saturday. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont celebrate to much so ya can make it sat.

Happy birthday Jose! Your present will be in the driveway . I will also measure the inside of the powder coating oven for Gill and put a note in the bag.........and no Kevin it's not what you think

Uhh can't comment with what I think, so I'll let it be. Somehow I think Darrel is involved.

Anyway

Lookin like a perfect 75dg sunny with some Simpsons type clouds kinda day. Get out and ride with us or feel left out. Lol.

Latest posts

Back