(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Ratters!! Today it rained so I didn't do the yard. Maybe Saturday after the flea market run. I'm about to go downstairs and take some pictures so I'll see y'all tomorrow. So I'll leave y'all with these pictures to end ya night
d004d6f595a0417e0375ea27b6b09195.jpg
98cd6ef47a9cc6316412f51d2c00ec1d.jpg
4401f83d3e92a3ed029b02d912c459c0.jpg
PEACE

Hello Ratters!! It's a bright and sunny day so that yard gets done today. Crank up Jimmy Castor and the Bunch-Potential. Oh yeah here's the pic I did last night and how it's done. See ya later..
0ec736b5304f04a7a86eef5dd6b03b44.jpg
WHO'S BAD?!?
88c805efef4ed77b0da6964e18414a0d.jpg
BEHIND THE SCENES OF HOW IT'S DONE
5fbab8f35e992cf4c20bd83e4e6ec01b.jpg
PEACE

Have an awesome weekend brother!!

Thanks for popping Jimmy Castor up there. Troglodytes is one of my favorite songs.
RIGHT ON!

Last edited:
I knew that someone would know of Jimmy. Brother B knows his music. Look up these songs guys. They're for you to drink, groove and build to. Peace

Just found out that Louis Johnson from the Brothers Johnson passed. One of my heroes. One of the greatest bass players ever. So crank up Strawberry letter 23, Get the funk out ma face, or I'll be good to you. RIP
33c0b5d910def05dcf9107bb787f4fed.jpg

image.jpg
It looks to be the beginning of a beautiful morning here in central Indiana, and I thought of my pal Jake Sensi. Not in a weird or kinky way, but more of a "Why isn't Jake the driver of the pace car for the Indy 500?" kind of way. Anyway, the day looks like a good one here at the beginning of my shift. I turn on the radio and the first three songs I hear made me think of Jake Sensi and his musical meditation and motivational playlists for every Build Off. So Jake, my friend, here's my suggested playlist for today in order of how I heard them.....

RUSH-Limelight
VAN HALEN-Jump
ZZ TOP-Tush

Rock it out brother builder and GET BACK TA BUILDIN!!!

Last edited:
Aww GuitarCarl that's a great lineup. I've got to listen to that Rush song. I know all the rest though.
I need to strip my forks some more and today I might start painting. So for those who know the Jake you know what that means. I'm going to a concert today at The Center of Peace so I may get home too late to start- BUT I'M OFF MONDAY!! YOU RATTERS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND RAISE A GLASS, CAN OR FLASK TO ALL THOSE WHO SERVED. PEACE
832a39a430aa99fd2042bbb9bbdea14b.jpg

This thing is turning out so cool!

Luke.
Thank you sir. Tomorrow I paint, clean the tires and strip the forks again. I was contemplating a chain guard but less is more. I'm stuck on two directions to go in. I'll let the bike take me from here out. I have 4 colors to chose from.
da8e118e23e8f1ad9af3d3049ad2ebd7.jpg
DA BLABBERMOUTH WILL RETURN!! PEACE

Thank you sir. Tomorrow I paint, clean the tires and strip the forks again. I was contemplating a chain guard but less is more. I'm stuck on two directions to go in. I'll let the bike take me from here out. I have 4 colors to chose from.
da8e118e23e8f1ad9af3d3049ad2ebd7.jpg
DA BLABBERMOUTH WILL RETURN!! PEACE
but it looks so cool !!!!

Going Savion Glover on us!
Bring in da the bling
Bring in da the black

Latest posts

Back