(WBO) 1960 Murray sonic flight "Bumblebee"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My daughter and I will be entering our first build off ever. She originally wanted a wal mart Panama Jack bike, but I was able to persuade her away from that unsafe rubbish and toward this 1960 Murray sonic flight in pretty good condition. It's mostly complete and has beautiful lines and curves. She is excited about turning this into her bumblebee bike after her favorite transformer.
6fa0cd6d6c0038ae553724b71abc940d.jpg

It's coming off the wall finally

Cool A father n Daughter in the mix.
And we all love these frames...

Thanks. The biggest problem I'm running into is not being able to focus my attention on one bike. I have 2 others I can't keep my hands off of. This is probably a common predicament for the members of this forum though, I imagine. Or I'm just a little ADD

a3ba9add1b93b1d87c034426432e8917.jpg

Sorry for not posting lately, and sorry for finishing late. Truth is, I'm not even done. This is how she sits now though, and it is fun to ride. I rattle canned the paint. Also have a custom seat almost ready to go on it and of course the rack, chainguard, and fenders. I had to ride it though. I will post more when i can
0a0feea84bf58aec9e552128cbe7097d.jpg

Latest posts

Back