DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
bike.jpg

When I see these big ol' ugly boxes at my front door it gives me butterflies in my stomach. Partially from excitement and also from apprehension. I always worry about the condition of what'sinside!
Either way, LOVE getting big boxes in the mail :)

Merry Christmas everyone,
Kris

Your box reminds of a bit fun that I had a few years ago. Mom told me to wrap the gifts for my brother. I being in prankster mood found a large box. Went out and got a oak log put the real present under log in the box and wrapped up the box with the log and real present inside. On Christmas morning had my nephew give my brother the package. It was kind of cold that Christmas... Lesson learned no one in my family likes a good harmless prank...

Well, as someone else on the forum recently showed with their Christmas present delivery, they needed to open it up to check to make sure there was no damage in transit. Unlike that crafty member who built it all up while his wife was at work :21:......all I did was take a quick peek and it all appeared to be in good shape.

Now....to wait until Christmas morning. :confused:

Latest posts

Back