Camelbacks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are nice looking cruisers.. I did see them in the museum and yes they do belong on the side for us to see and enjoy them.
Thanks for sharing..

I love the camelbacks. There's a 26" coppertone speedster sitting in the impound lot here. The cops won't let me look closer, and they never give me leads as to when they might sell or auction it. I hate seeing it sit in the weather. That coppertone won't last at this rate. I'd love to know how such a nice bike got impounded. I'm guessing riding while intoxicated, but still.

Thanks, Richard. Good to see you on this forum. I figured I'd expand my horizons a bit by joining.
Well I'm glad that you joined and there's always room for other bikes besides bmx.. Nothing wrong with bmx since I have about 8-10 of them.. Well Welcome to the new family.!!!

I love the camelbacks. There's a 26" coppertone speedster sitting in the impound lot here. The cops won't let me look closer, and they never give me leads as to when they might sell or auction it. I hate seeing it sit in the weather. That coppertone won't last at this rate. I'd love to know how such a nice bike got impounded. I'm guessing riding while intoxicated, but still.
What a shame!

Didn't want to derail your post, thanks.
20141011_105852-1.jpg
Got it in muscle bike mode right now.

Latest posts

Back