CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo!!! Sounds good... The weather is supposed to be like 35* but that just means cover your ears... Can't wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's Do This!
See you guys @ NOON on Saturday Nov. 15th
Meet at ... Stanley's Kitchen and Tap
http://stanleyskitchenandtap.com/

1970 N Lincoln Chicago IL.

We can eat lunch then go for ride.
Hope the weather is better then they are predicting.o_O

See you guys soon.:thumbsup:

Bump to page 15

Come out and ride Saturday before the snow falls! :eek::thumbsup:

I was talking with Earl Dickens with Special needs Special children / OGAR groups on FB and they are doing a New Year's Day cruise and wanted to extend a invite to the CTD guys to come join it. I'll get the info and post it here and on the CTD FB page as well. It would be good for both groups to connect as we all have very similar likes and events.

Sorry I missed it... I would have liked to meet some people from the group. Hopefully next one!

I wish I would have seen this before, I was working by navy pier. When do you think the next one will be?

They are once a month. Keep a eye out here, maybe follow this thread and male sure your settings are set to email you on posts.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

SATURDAY DECEMBER 13th

MEET AT BRICKS PIZZA
1909 N. Lincoln ave Chicago IL

more info to come!

I was talking with Earl Dickens with Special needs Special children / OGAR groups on FB and they are doing a New Year's Day cruise and wanted to extend a invite to the CTD guys to come join it. I'll get the info and post it here and on the CTD FB page as well. It would be good for both groups to connect as we all have very similar likes and events.

Sounds Like a great idea I'm in!:thumbsup:

A few more from Nov 15 ride
z3cYkf.jpg

kVTLn7.jpg
rrctOe.jpg
XgGTPA.jpg

Latest posts

Back