1973 Schwinn Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The fastback was a car show find! Picked up the sign at the Dixie gas and oil show the same day. Scored this '41 Schwinn cycle truck frame with seats also.

Picked up the old work uniforms at the shades of the past swap meet. Very cool vintage workwear. I fit in almost all of them.

gatu5a3u.jpg

mamedyne.jpg

5esunyta.jpg

a9eterat.jpg

Did a '41 Cycle Truck have post war style dropouts? I don't know, maybe they did. Looks post war to me. Any year Cycle Truck is a good though. Gary

Man.....ggreat score on the old work uniforms...don't have any that are large or xlarge that you would consider bartering???? man those are too cool. I like the Shell and the Texaco...shoot...I like em all! Good eye! I have a lot of skip-tooth stuff here in Indiana///now some muscle stuff too. I have the cool yellow version of the Fastback.. they are great riders!/ congrats! I would just hang them up in the pits.

The fastback was a car show find! Picked up the sign at the Dixie gas and oil show the same day. Scored this '41 Schwinn cycle truck frame with seats also.

Picked up the old work uniforms at the shades of the past swap meet. Very cool vintage workwear. I fit in almost all of them.

gatu5a3u.jpg

mamedyne.jpg

5esunyta.jpg

a9eterat.jpg

Latest posts

Back