GREETINGS FROM ROCHESTER, NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I've been kickin' it up here in NY for the last 2 years. I'm a Cali native and ready to go back home :D ...
I recently heard about this site and checked it out... The rest is history... I really dig this site. Awesome bikes and good attitudes...
Here is my bike that my daughter and I have ben workin' on... I got a 79cc motor going in it though...
09-25-07_0004.jpg

Anyways I'll shut up now...

Welcome to the site, Cali to New York has to be a huge change of pace I bet.

WELCOME!

Hey, I just moved to Bristol, CT from Rochester. If you're into cruising you should join up with the Wednesday Night Cruise, they leave from Dogtown Hots on Monroe around 7:30 every wednesday night (if it's not raining). Welcome to the forum!

JoeyMac said:
Hey, I just moved to Bristol, CT from Rochester. If you're into cruising you should join up with the Wednesday Night Cruise, they leave from Dogtown Hots on Monroe around 7:30 every wednesday night (if it's not raining). Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the info Joey, I'll have to check it out.....
And thanks to all for the greeting... :D

Wow what a change of pace. You got use to the East Coast industrial term for minding your own business? especially spoken by what you may presume to be said by a young well educated woman? :oops:

Welcome, hope your project goes well!

Latest posts

Back