Amsterdam City Tour

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Built for a colleague:
14603333922_3957fffa24_o.jpg

14603930395_d83864f773_o.jpg

14417286970_b871916c6e_o.jpg

Micargi frame, kronan fork, lepper seat, aluminium seatpost, crankset, rack, kickstand, and bottom bracket converter. bmx headset, mtb fenders

Last edited:
That's a nice mix of modern and classic....A "stretch" from the fifties! I like EVERYTHING about this bike.

Thanks dude, i kinda like it myself now..
My stretched bikes are intended for speed with a minimum of lightweight components.
I like how the classic look of the fork flows with the lines of the frame.
My favorite color is black and besides that, a fancy paintjob is a total waste
if you use your bike regularly in a city where most of your fellow citizens display a total disrespect for other peoples bicycles..

It is odd. I can't see them tonight via FireFox on a Windows 7 PC. Yesterday when I couldn't see them was with Chrome via a Windows 8.1 notebook. All my plugins are up to date as well as the browsers.

The 64 bit versions of Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. I can see the thumbs in the link you supplied above but still get blank image boxes when I try to view the full size images. I guess it's not just me. Dr. Tankenstein mentioned above in the thread he can't view them on an IPad using Tapatalk. My guess it's some odd issue with postimg.org.

Latest posts

Back