Hi from Staffordshire, UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been seeing some of the ace bikes you guys create on Facebook so I thought I'd join here and say hi.
got a couple of mountain bikes, one I try and ride as often as I can (so not often lol) the other needs a new lease of life, wasn't sure what to do with it until I looked through the gallery. Now I still have no idea but for the opposite reason, I now have too many ideas.

quick bit about me, wrong side of 45/slim/fit. but 2 of those should change the more I start to ride (I hope). in the middle of collecting parts to build a tadpole recumbent trike based on plans purchased from Atomic Zombie. As I have kids, and a wife who works at weekends I needed a hobby that could involve the kids, as motorcycle building/riding was out of the question, here I am. they will be able to be my test pilots for any new builds I have, my 9 yr old daughter already has here eye on a cruiser/chopper type bike.
right off to be nosey on the site.
TK

Big warm welcome from East Anglia UK.......not long been a member of this site myself, getting into the Lowrider scene,
Chopper type bike for your daughter get a "Bratz", suitable for 7-70 years old, cheap and easy to do up......thats what I brought for my Lowrider

All the best enjoy

Welcome! From Durham England! Looks like you came looking for the same as me! 6yrs later and I still find myself spending an hour or two a week looking through all the cool stuff on here! Also found some of my best friends on this site .... virtual and real!

hi. your only down the road from me. its a good site makes me wish we had nicer bikes over here. ive just got my hands on a murry cruiser so they are around. have fun with the trike if you meed any parts let me know i work at a secondhand bike shop

Latest posts

Back