Late to the party...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HEYOH! So time got away from me, and I missed the first 2 weeks of the build! Oh well. I've got a sweet bike to start off with this year, I hope to snap some before pics here shortly, if it would stop raining here for a few minuets...

Long story short, I'M IN!!!

Cool welcome back!! will watch for the pics!!

Troy

Here she is... I've had this Speed King for a couple years now, I've been waiting for the right time, and it seems like there is no better time than the present! She has a fantastic amount of natural patina on her, I want that to stay, like a badge of honor! I will do my best to stay with the current look and feel of the bike. For my inspiration, I'm thinking of an old junk yard delivery van...

PS. sorry for the crappy photos, these were shot in my dark basement. I will try and get some better "before" pics when the weather gets nicer.
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

I'm with ya brother! Nice bike and vision. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLAD TO SEE YOU JOIN IN ERIC!!!!
Instead of a Sedan Delivery, she's a Shedan Delivery.

Here she is... I've had this Speed King for a couple years now, I've been waiting for the right time, and it seems like there is no better time than the present! She has a fantastic amount of natural patina on her, I want that to stay, like a badge of honor! I will do my best to stay with the current look and feel of the bike. For my inspiration, I'm thinking of an old junk yard delivery van...

PS. sorry for the crappy photos, these were shot in my dark basement. I will try and get some better "before" pics when the weather gets nicer.
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg
Like the rear stays on that frame.

Latest posts

Back