Ella - 41 Elgin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well Last year I Built Stock Isn't, a 41 Elgin. This Year I am going to build a Ladies' version. I had some other Ideas for BONINE but only time for one build. I have a few bikes I rotate riding and My wife really only has one she enjoys to ride at the moment.
She really likes The Miss America Bikes. This picture is a Promotional Model and what I am basing this build on.
_57_zps0961a0f6.jpg

With a twist of Stock Isn't: Stock Isn't- FINISHED Heritagevillage/downtown pics
IMG_0718_zps1e192c29.jpg

I picked up a shroud for one last year intending to buy her one and build a mens bike around the shroud. Well funds ran a little low for the acquisition of both and I have a 41 Ladies Elgin Frame. Along with some spare parts form last years accumulation of BO parts.

IMG_1351_zpsf1e1c159.jpg

IMG_1350_zps459f924f.jpg

That shroud is art!!!
I really look forward to another incredible and professional build from you.
Good luck!

Took The frame to work with me Thursday so I could Straighten it In between Jobs. Head tube was almost 5/8 inch twisted and there was a pretty good curve between the head tube and bottom Bracket. But not anymore!:)
IMG_1349_zpsdb671410.jpg

IMG_1349_zpsdb671410.jpg
I see we do the same work for a living. Gotta say thats the first time I've ever seen a bike on the rack!

Last edited:
this bike is incredible great choice for a build!!

Wow, I bet that frame was almost scared back into place.
Comparing what the rack can do with a car, using it on the bike must have been like trying to tapdance in steel capped boots.

Latest posts

Back