Winter Swap In The South-Feb 22 (Dallas, GA)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to worm out of paying, I just wasn't sure if you meant vendors as big sellers (like a bike shop) coming with a ton of stuff. I'll just have my bike and a box of parts sitting in front of it. See yall in 2 days.

I have one more day to decide, but I'm considering bringing Old Glory to sell, just haven't decided on a price yet.
676-1388600371-2702b4a2fd71e978885b1dadc7b389f9.jpg

I still really like this one, but it hasn't been getting much pedal time since I finished the Southern Flyer.

You asked for a few "preview" pics ....... so I am attaching a handful (sampling) of what I will have there. I have a good friend coming from Macon with some goodies including some old Tandems. The Tandem pic is from him (Nate) Looking forward to a good time! Dave (aka Classic Cool Rides Dave)
P.S. The Nishiki Neon Sign was never out of it's box until yesterday (sitting for over 20 years) It works BUT the Neon charge is not strong ....it needs a shot of "juice". Still looks real Cool though .......

OK ....... I NEED HELP! I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THIS REPLY ! ??

Thank you! T.R.M. ! Every one of my pics is too large to Upload :crazy:
My wife and I can not figure out how to down-size them to fit within the requirements ......... so I paid my $20 to share them but no luck. I'm too frustrated now to mess with photobucket. Oh well I'll have them there on Saturday. Even will bring the very rare and unusual 1982 ALENAX "TransBar" powered bike to sell and ride! What a hoot >>>> Lever "Torque" Bars instead of Cranks! It has about 5 miles on it. Somebody had too much time on their hands to design this contraption! I even found a "stash" of Electra Bicycle Chrome Fork Struts (which they don't offer to sell any longer) from my days when I used to work for Electra (10 years ago) Look for the Big Blue Toyota Tacoma ...... See ya' there!

Great swap today. It was a large turn out, perfect weather, and some great deals! Good to see several RRB'ers.

Keep it up Tyler!:)

Thanks! Hoping to get some pictures up soon!

I posted that signage thread in other talk!

Another great swap meet by some great people. There was plenty of stuff for sale for everyone and I met some of the nicest people around. The weather was picture perfect with everyone walking around in t-shirts by the afternoon. Thanks again for a great time.

We had a good time. Thanks for "helping" my nephew win that bike...he's still super excited about it, haha.
I had to make sure he got that! He will remember that forever!

I was planning on attending the show but had some wind damage to my roof from the storm this past week and had to attend to that this weekend. I'll be sure to be at the next one! Thanks!!!

Thanks for the photos. Hate I had to miss it. I will see you guys next month in Cleveland.

Looks like a cool place to have a swap meet....love the trees.
Before I ever went to TX, I would have thought you were strange for saying that about the trees. The tall pines are everywhere in GA. But after seeing how few trees there were in TX, I now see where you're coming from. Most GA folks take it for granted!

Latest posts

Back