Schwinn World Sport.What Year.Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schwinn world Sport..Where is the S/N on the bike..? I must be going blind because I cant find it..Help..

Wow I have a 3 digit..? 266..

I'll POST SOME PICTURES AS I GO THROUGH IT..THANKS CMAN..

thas a nice schwinn!!
im guessing here but it appears to be late 70's possibly 78 ish but the head badge appears to be form 80's
so im gonna say early 80's to be safe.
i know it depends on the area and this is not a good time of season to try to sell it, but if you could wait til spring i don't see any issues getting150 for it.
if it has higher end components like shimano or campagnola that brings the value up as well if it is all original which your's looks to be in very nice original condition.
so i would say if you can hold out til spring put a 175 price on it and let people talk you down to 150 that would be a good price for it

Its an 1987 pretty sure..I see one on Flebay $699.00 Somebodys on some good Crack.. New tires new seat.Bar tape. and cables tuned up it should go near 200..?

699 is a bit high but i think 200 even 300 if its got new parts is not far off
Schwinn's fetch a pretty penny. especially the true Chicago schwinn's
it might take some time to sell it but i'd ask for about 300 for it you should be able get 250
sean

Latest posts

Back