Florida Bicycle Ride & Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Machine Age Victim said:
^^^ sweet!

Is there any interest in this 1982 Peugeot PH 10S?
vso4.jpg

9u0q.jpg

jddn.jpg

si7v.jpg

oogz.jpg

iij9.jpg
How much?

Shoot..I didnt know you were looking for a road bike Mark. Shoot me a text or something. Ive been moving them out the door.
(p.s.---Nice Peugeot BTW)

-Kreep-

Well unfortunately my plans have been drastically changed this weekend. I will not be able to do an open house here at the shop and I doubt I will be able to make the crawl either. I might try to stop by the park for a few minutes if I can get some time in between. have fun and take lots of photos.
-Kreep-

After nearly burning up on re-entry, I've landed in a little village known as Venice, Florida. Happy to be alive and not frozen to death as I would be if I were still in the place I had just come from, I didn't, at first, notice the types of machines that were being used in the village. Gradually I percieved that, although there were cerainly encouraging numbers of them to be seen, they were nothing like the machines I was accustomed to using. I had sadly begun to resign myself to the likelihood that never again would I see anything that I considered to be a real bicycle. Well that was a couple centuries ago and doesn't matter anyhow because here you are now. Just found your vert and I think I might turn in-side-out. . . well, It sounds like a rockin' thing to do and I'm gonna try really hard to get there. Thanks for getting this thing going.

Rain or shine? Either.way I am planning on it, I do have the Gorden fisherman's rain gear....
I am going to offer this Rollfast up for sale:

IMG_20131116_060631_zps2ac841ce.jpg

mikeeebikey said:
Rain or shine? Either.way I am planning on it, I do have the Gorden fisherman's rain gear....
I am going to offer this Rollfast up for sale:

IMG_20131116_060631_zps2ac841ce.jpg
I am trying to decide what to do. I'm sure most people do not wanna stand around or ride in the rain. Let's wait a little while to see what the weather does.

I took a close look at your weather. After 1pm the precip will decrease, but if that will be enough for a ride won't be known until then.

Latest posts

Back