weird lights in the North East ANOTHER SIGHTING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: weird lights in the North East

I've been seeing something like a row of flashing lights, too close to the ground to be a plane, almost tree level.

last week I saw them on the way home from working late, about 1/2mile from our house

my wife thinks she saw something as she came up the driveway last night but when she got to the house there was nothing around.

I went out on my atv to the far side of our lot and looked around, nothing. but on the way back there they were!

started moving toward me, I hid in the brush and got these shots, looks like 10' diameter

disappeared out past my house somewhere. what the heck is that!

Looks like the cool r/c UFO my neighbor has.

Even though I've been there (don't know what it was), when I first saw this, I thought you guys were just jacking around. Back in the early '80's, I saw something in Illinois. About two weeks later, I read in the newspaper that there had been about 250 sightings reported in the same area. I still can hardly believe it. I wish I could get a legitimate explanation. Baffled !

Every time I see flashing lights it's never a good thing! Usually it's the cops probing my wallet, if they can fly chances are good they can probe deeper......RUN!!!!!!! :)

What did it sound like? Are you pulling our leg, Walker? :lol:

That ain't no airplane!

dkda.png

I can guarantee it's a lot bigger than an RC toy.

I did a little investigating, turns out it was just the 6' diameter UFO I built for out "Out of This World" Halloween party this coming weekend. :D :D

Double row of RGB led lights, internal fog machine and downward facing black light spot (might swap to plain white). I used my ski tow bull wheel for the frame, painted a gas grill lid to fit the top. hardest part was rigging the cables in the trees, that' a long way up!

Anybody else go overboard with decorations or parties on Halloween?

Need to build Mission Control tonight

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is SO cool!....Knew something was up. This is NOT the first place I'd post pics, if it were REAL! :lol:

Love the UFO rig... cool!

RatSphinx said:
Even though I've been there (don't know what it was), when I first saw this, I thought you guys were just jacking around. Back in the early '80's, I saw something in Illinois. About two weeks later, I read in the newspaper that there had been about 250 sightings reported in the same area. I still can hardly believe it. I wish I could get a legitimate explanation. Baffled !
Illinois early 80's...
I saw one close to me about 100 ft up - 100 ft away, hoovering above a farm, looked like a teardrop wedge, maybe 30 ft across. I was driving my girlfriend home around midnight to the next town over. I stopped my Datsun 280z right next to it, the farm was at an intersection. We just sat there staring at it, I was stupefied, it was almost silent too. So then the thing banks and starts cruising north, So I kick my z in the a** and try to keep up, that z did 160 mph easy and the craft just flat out left me like I was standing still. :shock: She called the state police when she got home and later found out they had lots of calls that night.

So the party was awesome, kind of an outer space angry birds theme since it was a combination birthday party for my 4yr old and our annual Halloween party wrapped into one. Here's some photos of the other props I built.

The mission control building was a pair of easy up tents with a couple of pup tents as vestibules. I wired up a tv with vcr running some old 1950's "B" grade sci fi movies. The kids all had a blast.

Here we are inside Mission Control at the main control panel

Secondary controls station..

Full scale angry birds slingshot

There's that pesky ufo again hovering over mission control

Latest posts

Back