2013 RAT BIKE RODEO all over pics to come soon!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 RAT BIKE RODEO sept 28 nor cal (win a brooks seat!)

P-LoDiablo said:
Count me in! Any space left in the swap? I have some bikes and parts to get rid of.
Yes I'll put u down as reserved. Just pay at the gate.

The Barrel race will be held on the sweeping dirt turn that goes around the show area.

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Sounds like a lot of fun hope to make it this time ? if I do show up ill need a swap space ah course :wink:

Rafael..
Do you know if your coming? Gonna lock it at twenty spots and its getting pretty close.

Bump bump

Got da raffle bike from mike at vintage bicycle supply. It's pretty darn rad sorry u wanna see it? U better be there.

Your a monster ! :lol:

It's way rad. ONE WEEK TO GO!

Shoot sorry if I forgot to mention the wheelie contest. Got like two more swap spots open. Oh and I'll be there at eight anyone swaping try to get there around that time.

I'm gonna be there with a swap space. I have a ton of fixer-uppers and a number of Schwinn lightweights.
If anyone is interested in anything in particular, let me know. I can't bring everything.
I will definitely have some old drop-centers and cool parts, do bring your wallet.

Will post pics soon.

Man I suck at wheelies but if that the trophy I'll give it a shot

No worries sir you got a spot. ONE DAY TO GO

Huge thanks to those that made it out. Weather was perfect racing was awesome bikes looked killer as always. Thanks to all the sponsors who donated items for the raffle, thanks to the Andrew little band for playing two killer sets and just everyone for supporting the show and the hooligans bc. Oh and woot I finally won a competition in the wheelie comp presented by Frisco bay rays. In fact I'm wearing my shirt today

Wow !! what a weekend, the plan was to load up Friday night after work, leave at six am to arrive approx 8ish unload the trailer, get the bikes detailed for the show, set up for the swap. Enjoy the day and go to KOA after so it wouldn't be such a drive to get home after the long day.
So what really happened, I ended up waiting two hours after I got off work for my buddy to get back from his route to give him a ride home, so I had to load the truck and trailer I borrowed in the dark except for the trailer lights....
I woke up a 4am to leave by 6 ....6:15 we all get in the truck.....F-350 Super Duty Diesel with a dead battery...45 minutes later my old Toyota finally gave it enough juice to fire up,20 minutes later the Ford actually sounded like it was supposed to,we arrived close to 10 when the show started unloaded everything entered all the events along with my daughter and son, my wife watched my swap meet space most of the day. We all had a great time once we got there, Larry won the slow drags, I won the ... award for New Wave, my wife won the Trailer Queen award for her Sassy Lassy just got it finished hours before loading up, my daughter didn't win anything but came really close and gave the boys a run for they're money, so she was given a sticker from Frisco Bay Stingrays for her hard work.
I almost had the Skid contest on my Gitane ten speed 63 feet, but got taken out by 82 feet by a really fast bmx rider..
Anyways next year with be a little more organized on my part, thank you Adam & the rest of the Hooligans for a great time had by all... and thank you Krate Mayhem (Dave) for all the pictures. 8)

Latest posts

Back