3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas,GA)(PICTURES!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The 3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas, GA)

panelman said:
I may try to make the trip up there. Is there anywhere to stay locally?

Of course!
Not in Dallas, but there are many hotels in Hiram.

The best would be
Sleep Inn & Suites (GA672)
181 Metromont Road,
Hiram, GA, US, 30141
Phone: (770) 222-9161

I'm roughly 4 hours and 20 mins away, its like 250 miles.... I would love to go and I might, but problem I have is my silverado doesn't get the mpg the prius does but I can't put a bike inside the prius and don't have a bike rack. Ugh.... well see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Colyn. said:
I'm roughly 4 hours and 20 mins away, its like 250 miles.... I would love to go and I might, but problem I have is my silverado doesn't get the mpg the prius does but I can't put a bike inside the prius and don't have a bike rack. Ugh.... well see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

If you come in the Prius and find a bike you cant live without, I could ship it to you. I ship at a very low cost so it would be roughly $25 to get it to you.

CeeBee said:
Double Nickle said:
Especially since you more or less listed my collection on The Cabe as "going to be there"

Well I never said who actually owned the bikes that I named, But if that bothers you I can remove that post. I was just trying to persuade some cabers to be there :wink:

LOL, it doesn't bother me at all! I just thought it was funny that your list over there was my three favorite bikes! And I will be bringing them if I do get to come. :D

You'll come;)

biss-ness said:
Double Nickle said:
biss-ness said:

Bring your whizzer!

I need to hurry and rebuild it! :D Maybe I could ride it down :lol:
If you ride it down make sure you haul a trailer behind it!

Count me in, bringing a truck and trailer full.

I'll be coming in on Hwy 278 through Piedmont and Cedartown. Which way do I go?

cashman said:
I'll be coming in on Hwy 278 through Piedmont and Cedartown. Which way do I go?
Buchanan hwy crosses 278 about 10 miles after passing through Rockmart. Take a right when you come to Buchanan hwy. It will be the big white church on your right about a mile after you turn.

Thanks! Let's see, riding a Whizzer over Lookout Mtn. will take about 4 qts of oil and two sets of main bearings! See ya!!

cashman said:
Thanks! Let's see, riding a Whizzer over Lookout Mtn. will take about 4 qts of oil and two sets of main bearings! See ya!!

:lol:

Looking forward to Saturday!

This thing is going to be HUGE! Everyone I have talked to say they are coming. I will be there with Tubcycle and a couple of bikes for sale. I will be bringing some T-shirts from GET-A-GRIP if someone needs some cool bicycle shirts to wear. I may bring some nice board track racing pictures to sale if anybocy needs some wall art. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

dorr said:
This thing is going to be HUGE! Everyone I have talked to say they are coming. I will be there with Tubcycle and a couple of bikes for sale. I will be bringing some T-shirts from GET-A-GRIP if someone needs some cool bicycle shirts to wear. I may bring some nice board track racing pictures to sale if anybocy needs some wall art. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.
I think you are exactly right!

Check out Saturdays predicted weather. All sun and 84!

0BAC1CD4-EEC5-442E-8540-B7DBA84A1F04-3453-0000062F4E8B09DF_zps53801794.jpg

I'm thinking about going to a cruise-in tomorrow when I get off work... so...
I went ahead and loaded the truck tonight! I've got 7 bikes ready to find new owners! :wink:

Latest posts

Back