Arrrghhh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do parts take so long to arrive ? I'm just waiting for my seat and grips and The Baron will be ready for some pics

Valleymanuk said:
Why do parts take so long to arrive ? I'm just waiting for my seat and grips and The Baron will be ready for some pics

my friend Tom Petty once told me the waiting is the hardest part :wink:

Valleymanuk said:
could be worse...i want one of those Baron frames in the worst way and they don't even have a US distributor yet... :?

If you want one that bad, send me the money and I'll buy you one from my distributor and send it to you, or failing that i bet he would ship one to you from here :)

Tom Petty is a very wise man. Its just that when you have a new bike that not many people have seen before and all thats holding you up is a seat and the bar grips, it kind of gets you going a bit. Specially when the dealer tells you he can't even give me a date as to when I'll get them. I could go out tomorrow and buy a cheap seat just to get it finished, but if your going to do it, then do it right. The wait continues :cry: :cry:

Tell me about it, took one month for tires to arrive from Germany, just got them last night.

I have been searching for a specific bike from my youth for a while now, yesterday, I altered my search a bit and POW, there it was staring me in the face looking pretty nice and complete. I rushed to the phone to call the seller and after exchanging info on when would be a good time to check it out, the seller informs me that they are in Alaska and will not be back for over two weeks...

Latest posts

Back