A Whole Trailer Full

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a trailer full of bicycles and i plan on either restoring some and selling most of them. I am just unsure on what most of them are and how much they are even worth. If anyone could help me out with these and tell me what they are and what they are worth that would be much appreciated.I havent decided on any of the ones i wanna keep but most of them are up for sale but there is a swap meet coming up near me and i plan on taking these there to sell them. Like I said if anyone could tell me what some of these are and what they are worth I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Nice haul, they would keep me busy for years at the rate I work. The Schwinns and CWC's can probably be dated by the serial numbers. Going down the list:

1. 70's Stingray
2. 50's women's CWC
3. 40's men's CWC
4. 70's womens ?
5. 40's blue women's Schwinn
6. 50's women's CWC
7. 50's men's Schwinn
8. 50's blue women's Evans?
9. 50's women's Schwinn
10.60's Murray w apes
11. early 60's AMF
12.60's blue midweight Schwinn
13. 40's womens CWC
14. 50's 24" boys Schwinn
15. 50's tan ?
16. 60's Murray

Not a girls bike fan but I love #8.
Then there is the chromed fra.Ed boys bike in the last picture....looks to have the forward thrusted "western flyer " tanklight retainer tabs.
Send me a note if you want to sell that one.
In fact how about both bikes mentioned?
Where are you located?
JD
[email protected]

Sending you a pm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bike numbber 8 is definitely the gem even though its a little rough its sweet. the headlight even has the multicolored lens still attached and has the turn signal switch and the rear rack has turn signals. The more i look at this bike the more it just puts me in awe. The second bike was rusted or welded up somehow to where the front fork wouldnt turn at all it was a mess. It ended up getting sold to someone local who was going paint it pink and put it in their antique shop.

Latest posts

Back