Pulled this out of the scrap yard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this Puch last week. $9 bucks!. I about have it cleaned up. I have new bar tape coming and whitewalls for it. Everything is in good working order now. I have a couple things left like the wheels and hubs and brake cables but should be done soon.
7C5C5C98-E6F5-49A6-926B-D3D95E29F9FD-249-000000100E7DCE5A.jpg

D1328B8D-C095-49BF-B07E-1E97753B76BB-744-000000410B32D683.jpg

NIce score, nice price. wish the scrapyards around NY would sell stuff once it goes in, but the 'nothing back out' policy sucks :(

Truck looks good, too - is that about a 79 ?

Big improvement with the foam grips gone..lol Looks like your missing a front brake pad as well..?

nice!!!
I sold last year a Puch road bike for 140.
This looks better. Probably it's a 250$ bike.

Im gonna try for 300 on this bike, I've upgraded the brake pads, cleaned and greased the rims. I'll have to true them tomorrow or some time before my whitewalls show up. i'll prob put the brake cables on after I receive the tape in the mail. Those whitewalls are going make this bike look awesome. I may have to replace the seat. It has some torn spots.

Here in my part of North Carolina it's a felony to take anything out of the dump! This is strictly on the city run drop off areas. The rural drop offs are a lot friendlier and encourage "trading" and most have an area to leave stuff that others might be able to use. The thing that really burns me is that it's a felony for thr average joe, but if you work there, you get away with it. They yank stuff out all the time for themselves. Nice find man, good luck turning it!

Wow! That did come out nice!

I just pulled a PUCH out of the scrapyard too! Very nicely finished bikes, going to be a keeper I think after some parts get replaced. Great fit for my 6 foot 4" height!

10263404295_68f02f2fdb_z.jpg

Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=77149

Luke.

Nice find, I always buy those from my local scrapyard just to flip for cash. Had a few Peugeots, a Fuji, and such but never had a Puch.

Latest posts

Back