4th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet 4/21/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38 days left. Better bring out all your good stuff. I'm going to be packing a fat wallet for this one! (I wish) :mrgreen:

Houndog said:
I might need a space...

Awesome! come on up... whether your bringing a truck load or a Ryder box truck load, or even a Semi truck load, we will fit you in.

Out of towners... If you are planning on arriving on Saturday to make to the ride... Haysville has two motels, both are only about a mile from the Hometown Market. Also with prior arrangements, there is city park land available for camping but I have to know up front how many would be interested. Keep in mind this camping area, is just a patch of land, not sure if its located near a park restroom or not?

Just a FYI... Ive had inquiries from a group in Denver, and it sounds like they will be attending.

Also putting out a local call for a non skiptooth coaster wheelset. chrome or painted, patina ok. I just dont have time to build a set, They will be used on the raffle bike, and I think your gonna like it! Lemme know what you have.

**EDIT... to clarify, not looking for a freebie set, what do you have for sale?

Here is the raffle bike someone will be taking home with them, Ratty Murray X-53. One free raffle ticket with each paid vendor space.

544335_349977411774706_218037444_n.jpg

486325_349977525108028_559211146_n.jpg

I will be there, so save me my normal space, you know, just south of the .......
I am planning on bring my van full, with some bike stuff I never thought I sell.....but times are a changing and its time.
And that raffle bike will sure fit in with my other 2 red and black raffle bikes I have won. WOW.

Pick... Ill put your name on it, but Dan will probably have the winning ticket :lol: When it comes to raffle bikes, Dan is one lucky rat!!

Dan... Thats your spot, you own it! :D

stingray77... sounds good, the ride will be epic, Im guessing 50-75 riders. What part of Kansas are you from?

davethewave... Awesome man! Looking forward to meeting you. And keeping my fingers crossed for the weather!!! So far we have missed any nasty weather, and I sure hope I didnt just jinx it!

If the weather forecast looks sketchy, I will post updates as soon as I know.

Latest posts

Back