My New Toy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handle bars really added a cool element to an already stylish ride!!
IMG_1760.jpg

spie one said:
Ok, what size are those rims and those white walls, did you get those there too??? I need some of those wheel and I really like your bike, sweet!

The rims are 26" x 80mm and the tires are 2.125. I bought the tires from Behind Bars, Inc.
And Thank you!

kidgambit said:
those bars are the wrong style for that bike

:?: :?: :?: :? :? :?

He´s right, send the whole thing to me, I´ll make it right :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love it keep going!

whoa, first build and you are lacing your own wheels! I'm impressed and feeling like throwing in the ol' towel.... :D

great looking, really great looking!

jerrykr said:
whoa, first build and you are lacing your own wheels! I'm impressed and feeling like throwing in the ol' towel.... :D

great looking, really great looking!
I really wanted to lace up my own wheels but I got scared and I ran like a little girl! Maybe next time?
If I didn't have them powder coated first I probably would of done it.

sensor said:
Proto38 said:
IMG_1774_zpsa09401a1.jpg

It's a pedal scraper!!!
cool basmania...but it didnt happen unless theres pics with sparks(or at least thats what those sacramento guys say :lol: )!
off topic but im guessing the flamed mailbox is yours? :wink:
I'll get that shot next time, and yes the mailbox is mine.

man, the way that rear wheel is in there looks soo slick, almost intergrated 8)

not really the style of a bike i own or idk.. im more a muscle bike style kind of guy...
but that bike thar.. man that thing is sick.. i really like the rear end of the bike, and those wheels. slick ride man.. bet she cruises real sweet..

just noticed, the Primo hollow bites.. love those cranks man.. look sweet on just about anything at all..
made to Retro lookalike GT Powerbites :D
GEDC4716.jpg

Bike looks great man. I love how almost all of the Basman frames end up being styled different but in the end they all look so dang cool.

The tank plate also looks good, I have been debating on whether to have one cut and welded in.

Beautifull bicycle but I think she need another seat.
something like brooks or similar leather seat will look better.

Latest posts

Back