Hello from West MI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Lurking, browsing, surfing here a lot. Seems like I should join in the fun! I used to be a roadie but sold my Serotta to pay for my Felt 1903. Actually there was a gap in there where I put a lot of miles on a road bike, then just owned it while getting more sedentary before getting the cruiser bug. Then sold it for the 1903. Also have a 10 year old Schwinn for riding when the Felt is being tinkered with. Can't wait for the snow to be gone.

Thanks for the welcome! I thought I'd wait until the bike was re-assembled and then post on the "Show us your..." Felt thread. Kind of fitting since the thread started with a 1903 to bring it back full circle.

Welcome this site is awesome, you will get alot of good ideas and advice from everyone here, they are a great bunch of people. Where in West Mi are you located?

Not far at all then. Lowell is really nice at least when I've been there. Typically in the fall (HS football). Ada I have ridden through somewhat recently, just before it snowed.

Latest posts

Back