Rollfast Musclebike Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this little Rollfast and started cleaning it up. No before pic, I had the bars/seat/tires/and sissy bar laying around, so not too much left to finish it up. This will be going to my 13 year old nephew for x-mas, I think he'll be stoked. I'm looking for a decent old slick or studded slick for it if anyone has one for sale/trade. The one on it is pretty bad,hanging on for dear life.
014-2.jpg

Re: Rollfast Musclebike

niice bike find :)

i think that frame, i seen someone put a 20x3.0 tire on the rear cause of its wide stays 8) :wink:

I found a cheap Cheng Shin studded slick tire for it. It's not what I wanted, but I have the feeling he's gonna skid the heck out of it anyways. Just waiting for that and a set of white grips to arrive and it's done.

ChicagoMuscle Guy said:
Cool bike, those Rollfast bikes were made pretty well, I have a 20" Skoot in green.
Back in the day, the kid up the street had a green one. WW tires, sparkly silver nanner seat, chrome fenders, niiice! -Adam

Cool find!

Finished it up yesterday. Found some white grips and pedals to go with the seat. The kickstand is too short so I drilled out an old golf ball and stuck it on the end to raise it up a little higher, kinda fits with the white I guess. I'll be seeing my nephew tomorrow, he should be pretty happy.
IMG_6951_zps5ae621ea.jpg

The white makes it look even cleaner, how did he like it ?

Every time my rural / farm country relatives give me an old bike they drug out of old barns there is a pitching washer welded to the bottom of the kickstand :lol: I'm sure it's because of muddy ground though.

He's loving it. He spent a good 45 minutes riding in the rain x-mas eve. Now his little brother wants a nanner bike....

Latest posts

Back