RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
well, i got the prize for 19th nailed down on what ill do(whoever gets it can pick from 4 things....now whoever gets 1st,2nd,3rd dont be jealous when you see what the choices are :mrgreen:
all except one of the choices will be hand made(nope choices wont be posted until after its settled on who that person is...so dont even ask :p )....Ooooooo! surprise surprise surprise!
as for shipping out of the lower 48 it really doesnt have anything to do with $ for me...its more of i hate the 2hour process of filling out customs forms! nothing more nothing less....i only get an hour for lunch and it takes longer than that for the stinking paperwork :roll:

did i put enough emoticons in my post this time :?: :!: :p :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: 8)

Sounds great 8) , 'cause I'm lurking around near that spot :D :D :D ..........you can never have enough emoticons :wink:

Up for grabs for the last place finisher (vote wise)! I will sandblast, prep & powder coat metal parts. Whatever you can fit in a USPS medium size flat rate box. You pay shipping to me, I will coat them & pay for the shipping back to you! Lower 48 only (if overseas, we can work out something). Colors available for this deal are: Black Chrome, Super Wet Black, Matte Black & Mirror Chrome. If I end up the last place finisher, the prize will go to the 2nd to the last place finisher! :lol: In my opinion, every entry this year is a winner! 8) In the event of a tie, all qualifying builds will be put into a hat & one winner will be selected.

pick said:
Up for grabs for the last place finisher (vote wise)! I will sandblast, prep & powder coat metal parts. Whatever you can fit in a USPS medium size flat rate box. You pay shipping to me, I will coat them & pay for the shipping back to you! Lower 48 only (if overseas, we can work out something). Colors available for this deal are: Black Chrome, Super Wet Black, Matte Black & Mirror Chrome. If I end up the last place finisher, the prize will go to the 2nd to the last place finisher! :lol: In my opinion, every entry this year is a winner! 8) In the event of a tie, all qualifying builds will be put into a hat & one winner will be selected.

Thats a great prize 'PICK' ...A lil bit of elbow grease goes along way...
Now how do I delete some votes... :lol: :lol:

bean said:
sensor said:
well, i got the prize for 19th nailed down on what ill do(whoever gets it can pick from 4 things....now whoever gets 1st,2nd,3rd dont be jealous when you see what the choices are :mrgreen:
all except one of the choices will be hand made(nope choices wont be posted until after its settled on who that person is...so dont even ask :p )....Ooooooo! surprise surprise surprise!
as for shipping out of the lower 48 it really doesnt have anything to do with $ for me...its more of i hate the 2hour process of filling out customs forms! nothing more nothing less....i only get an hour for lunch and it takes longer than that for the stinking paperwork :roll:

did i put enough emoticons in my post this time :?: :!: :p :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: 8)

Sounds great 8) , 'cause I'm lurking around near that spot :D :D :D ..........you can never have enough emoticons :wink:

Hey Bean, Are you one of the aussies in this years build? Notice your from Rockhampton...

Funkme said:
Hey Bean, Are you one of the aussies in this years build? Notice your from Rockhampton...

Yep, from sunny tropical Queensland 8) ...............but it's winter at the moment (which you would know), and we've been getting down to 4 degrees Celcius this week :shock:.......wish I was in the US, or Greece.............or anywhere warmer!!

bean said:
Funkme said:

Yep, from sunny tropical Queensland 8) ...............but it's winter at the moment (which you would know), and we've been getting down to 4 degrees Celcius this week :shock:.......wish I was in the US, or Greece.............or anywhere warmer!!

Wow 4' in the tropics? :shock:
Its 37'-40' here,depending on the wind... :mrgreen: But in 2 weeks it will become cooler...
Cool bike by the way...Good to c other aussies in the mix...

PRIZE POT GALLERY

BUMPED TO END OF THREAD

Gold Street Customs said:
Hovering around 105 yesterday, and I still worked on a bike on my patio , my wife says I'm sick, and I agreed.

Sick :?: Nah !!!! Crazy maybe... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Building bikes is a drug and we are all junkies... :wink:

- Sandblast, prep and powder coat medium USPS box of parts from pick

Everyone else has pics, so here are some examples of the powder coat colors & finish:

Wet Black:
auctionbike017.jpg

Black Chrome:
dad.jpg

The bars on this bike are coated Mirror Chrome, springer & neck are real chrome for comparison. Not as good as real chrome, but looks pretty good.
greybike005.jpg

ill add some sample pics after the polls are done and the positions are established
one is choice is done. the other i have an example picture of. the third i cant post a picture until its done since its graphics for this winter.(i havent finished drawing them out yet). the last one i can post a picture since thats the only thing that im not doing.but i wont until its over :p

Someone is going to have to help me figure out which top vote getter is actually a majority flat rattle can paint job.

yoothgeye said:
Someone is going to have to help me figure out which top vote getter is actually a majority flat rattle can paint job.

Well, I am not sure where I'll finish, but my bike is flat black primer from a can.

yoothgeye said:

Mine is a flat annodized paint. :p

UPDATED the PRIZE POT GALLERY

A.S. Boltnut is providing the seat pan for Petrohead's tooled leather seat trophy and I am covering the shipping.

Other prizes where added.

Yeah, I'm giving the prize in honor of G.I.JESSE JAMES and the ultra flat paint it was supposed to be wearing right about now, so this is not flat with clear, but a flat paint job out of a rattle can (so no flat paints from a pro spray gun).

yoothgeye said:
Yeah, I'm giving the prize in honor of G.I.JESSE JAMES and the ultra flat paint it was supposed to be wearing right about now, so this is not flat with clear, but a flat paint job out of a rattle can (so no flat paints from a pro spray gun).

SWEET! :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
UPDATED the PRIZE POT GALLERY

A.S. Boltnut is providing the seat pan for Petrohead's tooled leather seat trophy and I am covering the shipping.

Other prizes where added.

Woot! :lol:

Latest posts

Back