Huffy Daisy Daisy Kustom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just finished a Kustom resto on this 1964 Huffy Daisy Daisy for some friends/customers. Not really a ratrod, but it is a bit of a Kustom. Sorry, didn't get any before pictures, it was already tore apart and in boxes. Only have pics when done with powder coat and pinstripe, and the finished product.
DSC00253.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
What year did they change the frame design on the daisy-daisy?

I'm not sure when they changed, I've seen two frame styles, this one and the more straight bar one. I always thought this one was older from the late 50's. But, this one has a 4H????? serial # so knowing how Huffman date coded I'm guessing it's a 1964.

hey lets see the other bike, i hear the chrome looks fantastic!!! :wink:

thats an awfully nice look bike you have there marty. where did you get those seats at?! i need one for an upcoming build im going to do...

Easy E

elvis51 said:
thats an awfully nice look bike you have there marty. where did you get those seats at?! i need one for an upcoming build im going to do...

Easy E

Derick, the seats are a Sunlite saddle and I got them from Bike USA for $35 each. They also come in red, tan, and brown. I don't want to sound like a commercial but to help out a buddy...if you order them this month, the shipping is free too with their (FREE shipping in the US. Use coupon code 731US at checkout.)
http://www.bikeworldusa.com/index.php/c ... /3a/page/3

10~18 Kustoms said:
elvis51 said:

Easy E

Derick, the seats are a Sunlite saddle and I got them from Bike USA for $35 each. They also come in red, tan, and brown. I don't want to sound like a commercial but to help out a buddy...if you order them this month, the shipping is free too with their (FREE shipping in the US. Use coupon code 731US at checkout.)
http://www.bikeworldusa.com/index.php/c ... /3a/page/3
oh no! you've turned into "the MAN"...

Latest posts

Back