prayer request (sad update)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This dont have anything to do with bikes but theres a family in my town that needs all the prayers they can get. The Hicks family has a 9 year old daughter that is losing her battle with cancer and will be going to join our lord long before her time. Being the father of a beautiful little girl myself I cant even imagine what this family is going thru. So lets all keep her and her family in our prayers.

Re: prayer request

dragnusa- i was just in brookfield this past weekend to lay to rest my grandfather, after he lost his 3 WEEK battle with leukemia. i swear i think the whole town was at the visitation. the girl and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure...

Easy E

I think my uncle was one of the pall bearers at his funeral, sorry to hear about your loss. And thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We had just seen the little girl at the alumni events this last weekend running around having fun. then sunday night she started getting sick so they rushed her to columbia and was told that the cancer has coated her brain and spine. and all that can be done is to make what time she has left as comfortable as they can.

Praying for her and her family also. I have a 8 year old girl myself and she is the world to me!

Thanks everyone, you all are so awesome.

Just found out that she is resting peacefully with no pain or pain meds, so it seems that all the prayers are making whats happening to her alot less painful atleast.

dragnusa said:
This dont have anything to do with bikes but theres a family in my town that needs all the prayers they can get. The Hicks family has a 9 year old daughter that is losing her battle with cancer and will be going to join our lord long before her time. Being the father of a beautiful little girl myself I cant even imagine what this family is going thru. So lets all keep her and her family in our prayers.

I lost an uncle to this dreaded disease. My thoughts and prayers will be with this little girl. The lord works i mysterious ways but all we can do is hope my freinds.

Latest posts

Back