American Red Cross

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some new pics! It's rolling now. Back wheel and fender braces aren't attached yet. The fenders came from a different bike - but I like how the colors go well together. The fenders were painted with a brush long ago.

I will be taking some fine grade sand paper to the tank to age it. Still need to add the light, saddlebags, medicine box, rear carrier and maybe mudflaps. There's a car show this Saturday, I'm hoping to have it finished enough to ride it down there.

Do you all think I should use low ape hangers, cruiser style, or upside down cruiser (boardtrack)?

Side-2.jpg

Back.jpg

Front-1.jpg

I need to add a white bandage to the tank too. :lol: :lol:

Dr Fink is just the coolest !!!!

Since you are going the Fink route, you gotta do apes!!

Peatbog said:
MattBiker said:
Do you all think I should use low ape hangers, cruiser style, or upside down cruiser (boardtrack)?

I'd go with whatever makes it comfortable to ride, but I'm thinking apehangers might look pretty cool...of course I think that about every bike, so take it with a grain of salt.
What Peat said!! Apes rule!! Hey didn't Dr. Fink play keyboards for The Revolution?!? Sweet decal! Just get some vinyl paper from staples to make the decal. The bike looks Tuff! Peace

old schools apes would rock like ya had when you were a kid. I got my decal paper at a hobby shop but they did not come out as clean edged as yours look. they also sold me an ink fixer that you spray on the decal after the ink dries.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Latest posts

Back