somthin a lil strange !!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI guys ive done a couple of lowrider bikes that you can check out on my other posts but thought it was time i tried something a bit tougher so i could improve my wielding and fab skills ..

i got given (donated) a couple of old crap full sus mountain bikes (you know the ones , same weight as a small planet :lol: )

my idea was somthing along the lines of a stretched /lowrider/bobber thing !!

so i just started cutting .......................

stretchedbike001.jpg

stretchedbike002.jpg

stretchedbike004.jpg

stretchedbike006.jpg

stretchedbike007.jpg

stretchedbike013.jpg

still got a lot to do but any thoughts are welcome ..

Oli..

That looks rad! I'd call that a burrito. Those "mountain bikes" are going to be chopped more and more. I found one that had a sticker saying "Not to be ridden off road" :roll: :lol: can you believe it?

Cool bike man, it'll be cool to see what you come up with.

That's looking great (should be nasty with all those tubes but it works in that kinda genuine Rat/Mad Max-y way!)
Been impressed with all the stuff you've posted so far and it's good to see someone doing something different with the car-boot grade stuff we get over here! Be watching this with interest.

Burrito in Yorkshire does make me chuckle though...gonna scrape! (I'm in W. Yorks / South Pennines)

Latest posts

Back