show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second Spaceliner, this time I went with a painted one.
Kenny
img_2471.jpg

img_2444.jpg

img_2445.jpg

img_2446.jpg

img_2467.jpg

img_2447.jpg

img_2426.jpg

img_2806.jpg

Love that beehive on you Spaceliner!
I have one going on my RRBBO7 build - FlexLiner 7. It's gonna be a TwinFlex inspired full suspension Spaceliner.
I will post photos here when it's complete. You can follow the build here (viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56671)

Thanks Kingfish.
Kenny

Awesome Spaceliners.

I have been trying to get my Klunker together but for right now I am trying to get it riding until I can finally get the parts I really want for it, at the moment I have 26 x 1 3/8 mix matched wheels, the rear wheel is a 63 Raleigh 3 speed but I am ony using it as a single since I don't have a shifter with a cable & indicator chain, the front wheel I don't know who made it.

I have the goosneck & handle bars from my X Games motobike on it, seat post with a crappy seat on it and I need a chain on it but every one I have is too short or too long, even the brand new single to 3 speed bike chain is too short.

Edit: Picture, more pics in my kngtmat's Gallery.
IMG_20120608_150138.jpg

Spaceliners have a way of finding me.. for great prices. I know it was rattier to start but here's my spruce-up of a tired bike. Tank was compliments of member BPellham. The tank had faded to white so it had to be painted. I think the match was pretty durn close just from what they had in stock at Murray's!

DSCF3626.jpg

DSCF3726.jpg

My Flex-Liner 7 is still a work in progress as as part of RRB BO7, but here is my 1960s Spaceliner which I have added a 1040s beehive fork and my own interpretation of a 1939 Huffman TwinFlex rear suspension.

WP_001948.jpg

Recently finished early 60s Spaceliner, painted " Magnetic Grey " with base coat clear coat automotive paint, small black ape hangers, 71 Schwinn " Mag Sprocket " inside sprayed black satin, KMC chrome chain, Monark repop springer forks , nothing special black wheels, Bell torpedo grips, never had tank.

8.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

Here is a photo from the latest ride of my RRB BO7 work in progress. It's getting there.

WP_002111.jpg

My COMPLETED!! Build Off 7 entry Flex-Liner 7 (The TwinFlex Spaceliner)

aIMG_8088.jpg

aIMG_8069.jpg

Very nice job, Kingfish.

Back