FX/3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KutNhack,

Looks like a Burritto style on steriods. Can't wait to see this creation come to life.

Just received the first part #1A from the Kuttnhack research and developement department.
FX31A006.jpg
Looks to be a good fit and off to a good start. This is the same delivery table that hatched Mash Banger.
FX31A009.jpg
FX31A007.jpg
FX31A008.jpg

Are you going to wear a straight jacket when you ride this thing.

It is INSANE! You should rename it PADDED CELL!

you go ray get er done. i managed to grab a computer long enough to check out some of the builds

Insane you say? I think yes,

I'm keepin this one way low so when I fall off with my padded straight jacket on I won't hit my head too hard.

when you get this one done we have to do a ride with me on hard luck, that would be awsome

Had to search out a tire and wheel combination that will work for this slingshot dragster themed project. I know you guys are feeling sorry for me having to look through piles and piles of stuff but remember I've been collecting longer then some of you have been alive. If you young guns start now, your pile will look like this when you are old and grey.
FX3May17001.jpg
Here's what I came up with for the little of the big and little rolling stock combination.
FX3May17002.jpg
A nice little 20 x 1.75 skinny Kenda and an aluminum hoop wheel, trued and repacked bearings.
FX3May17005.jpg
I think this is a keeper an flows with my vision.
FX3May17003.jpg
FX3May17006.jpg
This build is low as in low budget. I am trying to use only parts at hand in my existing invertory. So far actual dollars invested since starting FX/3 at zero, nadda, nothing. Although at one point I paid, found, traded and scrounged for all this stuff in my shop so I guess it's not really free is it?

After seeing your parts stash, I don't think you are going to get much sympathy by saying, "I'm only going to build with parts I already have". LOL! :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
"I'm going to open a bike shop with parts I already have," might be more appropriate. :p

Anyway, cool bike. Can't wait to see it done.
I'd be like a fat hyper kid in a bouncer! GTB!! Peace

Had to make a little progress to keep up with you go getters. But... Photobucket aint working so I 'll post progress photos when its back up.

Latest posts

Back