the start of Wheely King AKA (Lead Sled) bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be turning this heave chromoly bike in to hope fully some thing you all will dig as much as me! :)

will start with this frame 20" DK S.O.B
midShcooltonew-1.jpg

it will Wheelie for days!

ok today

do to some past bike builds. feeling like they needed up grades. they donated some parts for mock up of the new build. they may or may not stay on this build.

first I had a broken tech 77 Dia-compe lever. so took a cooler older 80's lever with a cheap o mounting clamp. then drilled out the rivet. to mary the two brake levers in to one good lever. then made a 1" schwinn type lowrider springer work with. the 1 1/8 steer tube. then next fit a HB bikes !" thread less stem on. with a FSA PIG sealed down hill 1 1/8 head set. next made Sissy strought braises out of iron scrap. then well see pictures tiered of typing!

midShcooltonew004.jpg

midShcooltonew005.jpg

Looking good!! Love the stance and seat...GTB !! Peace

This is a fun looking build!

got some more work dun on it. painted the name on splashed in some color. first I layed down some lace fabric. right over the old black paint. shot top and bottom tubs white . then puled off the lace. shifted it a little. then shot in the blue. then waited for it to dry. masked of what I wanted to stay colored with tape. then repainted the front black. next quick clear coat. as paint bubbled a little do to no dry time between paint color/clear. I was able to use a rubber mallet. to beat down the paint to get it more matching. the old worn factory paint.

midShcooltonew009.jpg

midShcooltonew010.jpg

midShcooltonew008.jpg

midShcooltonew007.jpg

stock on what sprocket to go with? theres 2 I like a lot. what one of the 4 would you use?
midShcooltonew011.jpg

Tioga black and blue, matches your paint, looks tough. Amazing that you used lace to come out with a sort of urban camo! 8)

yoothgeye said:
Tioga black and blue, matches your paint, looks tough. Amazing that you used lace to come out with a sort of urban camo! 8)

well it's hard to see in picture but its more like snake skin than camo. but the small detal dimonds/scales do not show up on my camera pic's

midShcooltonew013.jpg

midShcooltonew014.jpg

midShcooltonew015.jpg

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

So what ever became of Wheelie King?

Latest posts

Back