THE OUTLAW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well if I can get this done here is my entry.

NewFolder023.jpg

Outlaw

forgot to tell ya. it's a 1940 excelsior, schwinn. I only have the frame so I have to look around for everthing else to build this and since I gave most away it will be a trick to see what I got left.

Outlaw 8)

got sooo much on ma plate as it is soo this will be a slow build. I don't even have an idea yet as to what I am a doin.lol. just wanted to see if I could finnish a BO.lol.

Outlaw :?

been workin in my spare time on this project. fitting the rear wheel. got the front end on but needs some work. looking to see how I will mount a seat since the seat post is really stuck in there and yes I have done all the tricks to move it. it ain't movin. so I am movin forward on this but will be a slow build.

Outlaw 8)

I can't wait to see how you apply those wicked skills of yours to this bike.

I love when a cantilever frame has just the right proportions and the canti bars meet the downtube in such a way that the seat stays, chain stays, cantis, and downtube form a perfect "eyeball" I'm waiting for someone to build frame plates and just turn their frame into a big eyeball, maybe give it eyelashes too.

What am I talking about?

Anyway, work on your bike, have fun, see you at the finish line.

yoothgeye said:
I love when a cantilever frame has just the right proportions and the canti bars meet the downtube in such a way that the seat stays, chain stays, cantis, and downtube form a perfect "eyeball" I'm waiting for someone to build frame plates and just turn their frame into a big eyeball, maybe give it eyelashes too.

What am I talking about?

Anyway, work on your bike, have fun, see you at the finish line.

A Visine bike would be awesome. Post that on the discussion thread and someone will do it.

thanks guys. kingfish, when ya coming back and buildin? don't give me any ideas I may do it.lol. nope, this is just a simple build from a simple old man.lol. back to other projects, like my motor home that decided to leak around a window. had to replace panaling and part of the floor. am starting on the pain now so will be finnish with that soon then up for sale it goes. later.

outlaw 8)

Hey OUTLAW, great frame! I REALLY like the color it is now.

Kota, nope, don't like green. I am changing it.lol. what color, ha, secret. so Kota, how come ya not in this thing ? come on, us old guys can do it.lol.
well figured out how to put a seat on this thing. since it's low I found some 5" cranks for it. yep there will be a big fat tire on this in the rear. thats all I am sayin for now. how fat, well lets say over 4 wide.lol. with the stock rear end. it's a OUTLAW bike ya know. hope ya all are worried.lol.

Outlaw :lol:

OUTLAW, I just like those two greens together...Right now I'm working on my motor scooter. It's in about a hundred parts right now. If I get it done in a few weeks I might enter...Got nothing, I'll be looking for a bike.

Four inch wide rear, I'm watching!

OUTLAW said:
Kota, nope, don't like green. I am changing it.lol. what color, ha, secret. so Kota, how come ya not in this thing ? come on, us old guys can do it.lol.
well figured out how to put a seat on this thing. since it's low I found some 5" cranks for it. yep there will be a big fat tire on this in the rear. thats all I am sayin for now. how fat, well lets say over 4 wide.lol. with the stock rear end. it's a OUTLAW bike ya know. hope ya all are worried.lol.

Outlaw :lol:
Darn......I REALLY like that green combo,oh well it will be great another color Im sure,Got faith in ya man!

Nice frame!I'm not a fan of green but yours looks good.It will be fun to see what happens to it once your talent has been applied :!:

thanks guys. it's just a simple rat bike. beleave me. lol. now get build'n.

8)

where did i see one of those frames? hmmmmm......oh, yeah! here.
000_0003-8.jpg

no serial #? rite?

wow thats a bunch of frames. I have a serial#, thats how I know it's a 1940. woopie, like them frames. ya better fine out who's reproducing and cut em. lol.

Outlaw :shock:

Latest posts

Back