Help me pull one over on my brother!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys and gals help me trick my brother?? He and I do not always agree politically but we get along well. He just started a financial advice Blog thing. I don't care if you read it but I would like to get him a bunch of hits his opening week make him think he's the next Matt Drudge. Steve and moderators feel free to delete this post if it's inappropriate.

http://www.treesfullofmoney.com

Aaron

Dad did it for both of us when we turned 12. He bought me Mattel stock. It was fun to learn how it worked. Alas my brother ended up paying far more attention to it than I did and is thus far better off. My dad did start a college fund for both my sons when they were born. Those are doing great. He puts in what he can every Christmas and gives them the print out. They have no clue what it means but to me it means my kids have more money than I do. They will appreciate it a lot more when they turn 18 and are starting college or trade school.

Aaron

Latest posts

Back