Missing the schwinn already

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent my spitfire with the thick bricks down to KC to be put in a swap meet this coming up weekend, Im already missing it lol. still deciding what I want ask for it.

Nice! I don't know what would be fair on it but I'd feel like $200-$250 would be a deal but I might be low balling.

which one is it going to? there is one in overland park this weekend and one in independence on the 29th.

ezernut9mm said:
which one is it going to? there is one in overland park this weekend and one in independence on the 29th.
My buddy told me the name but I cant remember where he said it is just know its this weekend. I havent been back in missouri long enough to know where all the swap meets are yet.

ok, that's this weekend in o.p. kansas. i might try and make it over there so i'll be on the lookout for it. they're calling for rain and i hope it doesn't.

Yeah, it's the Shrine Swap posted above. It's a automotive swap I'll be selling at but I always see bike stuff there too.
(I'm the friend with the bike)
Mongo

KCMongo said:
Yeah, it's the Shrine Swap posted above. It's a automotive swap I'll be selling at but I always see bike stuff there too.
(I'm the friend with the bike)
Mongo
Thanks for taking the bike down there for me bro

Latest posts

Back