New Fat Tire Label

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend, who drinks Fat Tire Ale occasionally, found that during the "Tour De Fat" the bottles have no bike on them. he decided that it was an opportunity to put the bike of his choice into the label.
so here it is the unofficial new Fat Tire Ale label.
tell me what you think
FTRatRod.jpg

I like this label better!

WP_000180.jpg

hey, you know how you can get those "beers of the World" gift packs? there should be a Rat Rod Bikes Beer pack! :mrgreen:

37fleetwood said:
A friend, who drinks Fat Tire Ale occasionally, found that during the "Tour De Fat" the bottles have no bike on them. he decided that it was an opportunity to put the bike of his choice into the label.
so here it is the unofficial new Fat Tire Ale label.
tell me what you think
FTRatRod.jpg
id drink to that!
hey.....i recall that bike! i wouldnt give the boy that bottle to recycle though :wink:
good to see you again!

Hey Sensor, long time no see! how is everything, hope you and yours are well. :mrgreen:

New Belgium said it was because the bike was out going to all the Tour De Fat's

Yea, the missing bike was part of their "Joy Ride" promo. They wanted to know "where did you take the bike for your Joy Ride"? The best answers were in the drawing for a chance to will one of the 2011 bikes. I didn't win one, but a good friend of mine did. I did get one but had to get mine the old fashion way and buy it. ha!
Nice photo shopping of the label. Would like to see more. Here is my cheezy photo shop job for the 2010 bike. (didn't win it either) Oh well!
MyNewBelgiumBikePhoto.jpg

Latest posts

Back