SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss

I´m not loosing air, is my tribute to those magnificent dropouts. Way tago Kota! :wink:

Big Daddy is getting a engine!!!I picked up a 80 cc engine kit today on CL for fifty bucks,came with everything except the sprocket.I started making a motor mount today and ordered a sprocket.This motor should get the Big Daddy Rat Fink scoot up to 30-40 mph!
scootermotor.jpg

I forgot.......YOU'RE INSANE! (in a good way).........That's why I like your builds. :lol: Can't wait to see it run.

OOOOOHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!! Cant wait to see it done!!!!
Now I know what I´ll be building in the future...

Sorry been busy. Here's my scooter. Need to finish because girls want to scooter with daddy. Finished build, started paint, here is where I am at.

brithday014.jpg

brithday015.jpg

brithday018.jpg

Hey PeterBuilt, once the TV series "Finding Bigfoot" see's your scoot they're gonna want to put it in the woods somewhere. If they put a game camera pointing to it, ya never know!.....YOU may be responsible for getting "actual" pics of the beast, with a big smile on his face. :lol:....But then if you end up with a pic of a big bald guy on it, uh, that would be ME.

Very Cool Peterbuilt!!!!!! I Like it! 8) :mrgreen:

Here is paint. Did not spend a lot of time on paint because all I want to do is ride it. But what makes it a rel RAT ROD! :wink:

newtoy015.jpg

newtoy016.jpg

Here we are all done. Can not buy this at Walmart. Even the dog (coco) likes it.

newtoy017.jpg

newtoy019.jpg

newtoy020.jpg

final touches on the scooter. :p

newtoy023.jpg

Cool Scoot PeterBuilt!!!Looks like alot of fun and I bet it draws a crowd! Anyone else gettin close to finishing their Scoots? I started adding a motor to my Rat Fink scoot and now its a full on redo! I extended the front fender 8" and the rear 20"...If I get enough time I might finish up this weekend.
scooterfendercut6.jpg
scooterfendercut7.jpg
scooterfendercut4.jpg
scootereyelid.jpg
scootertank3.jpg

My boss cut then out wood on his rotor table and I painted then.

Here it is Fellas,im so glad I decided to redo this thing!!! Im stoked on how it turned out and its alot faster then anyone should go on a scooter!
scooterdone5.jpg
scooterdone4.jpg
scooterdone3.jpg
scooterdone2jpg.jpg
scooterdone.jpg
camera-Black20-1.jpg
camera-Black21-1.jpg
camera-Black19.jpg

I´m speechless :shock: :shock: :shock:
I hear voices in my head saying I must imitate you...
...again :lol:

Thanks Man,this thing its a ton of FUN to ride!!!!Heres pics of the tensioner i threw together,I still want to put a skateboard wheel on it but this is what I had laying around,and it functions perfectly!Video soon to come 8) :mrgreen:
scootertensioner2.jpg
scootertensioner.jpg

Better late then never I finally put a new back tire on this thing!!!! 8) :mrgreen:
trailrippertire.jpg

You are "OFFICIALLY" a (the) scooter freak!...NICE!

KOTA said:
You are "OFFICIALLY" a (the) scooter freak!...NICE!

Yeah,I agree if ya told me this a year ago I would have thought your crazy.Its weird how a hobby can turn into so much.I loved bikes when I was a kid but I got bit by the build bug about a year ago and it feels like ive been doing it forever!Here is a video of my latest project,I wonder whats next!

Latest posts

Back