Police Bicycle Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where on earth do i find panniers like that? It seems impossible to find anything that doesn't look like all that ultralight mountain gear teflon stuff.

Leroy said:
Where on earth do i find panniers like that? It seems impossible to find anything that doesn't look like all that ultralight mountain gear teflon stuff.
Motorcycle accessories supplier. :wink:

My friend found those bags on eBay, they are (I think) made for a whizzer motorcycle - I think they are old, but they have never been used. Has neat little shoestrings on back to tie to frame/fender braces. I noticed a lot of bikes overseas have cool bags, especially the gals bikes - so maybe you can find overseas? You can also make a set - just find two matching ladies purses you like and sew a strap across top! :mrgreen:

my friend took a full-time job and moved this project to his house to work on it on his days off - i have not spoke to him or seen his progress in a month or so...

not sure what you mena by "are you buying" - - but the billy club idea was to put an actual old, wooden billy club, or nightstick attached to the down tube like you would a tire pump...

Latest posts

Back