Mash Banger "Last Act"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Cantilever

Another front fork idea made from recycled steel in my junk pile. Still trying to nail down the look! What think?
RRB6TripleTree012.jpg
RRB6TripleTree011.jpg
RRB6TripleTree010.jpg
RRB6TripleTree009.jpg
RRB6TripleTree008.jpg
RRB6TripleTree007.jpg
RRB6TripleTree006.jpg
RRB6TripleTree005.jpg
RRB6TripleTree004.jpg
RRB6TripleTree003.jpg
RRB6TripleTree002.jpg
RRB6TripleTree001.jpg
RRB6TripleTree014.jpg
RRB6TripleTree013.jpg
Stay tuned for the next installment and thanks for all the props from those who have posted comments.

Re: Mash Banger

I'm diggin the props. Thanks everybody.

So greg66 spied the top secret proto types in the background of two photos. I guess the cat's out of the bag.

It's triple digits here in Sactown. So I'm a little slow getting any work done. Hope to finish the forks this week.

Okay, now I have a little extra time; I will be dogging your build and bugging you for constant pics & updates.

I WAS GONNA USE THAT TANK UNTIL I FOUND THE ONE I HAVE. GREAT IDEA. THOSE FORKS MAKE THIS BIKE SICK. I'M WATCHING YOU FRANKENSTEIN. PEACE

Yo Jake, Cued Terminess Eldorado/Terrible Ted for this entry. Like your style.

2dawgs, I don't want to let you down so if all I have to do is keep posting updates often you could use that dog time on your build. I'm just trying to help. Very cool you dug Undertaker, Thanks, your a good man.

Experimental fork design. Please make note of the mental in experimental. This babies talkin to me.
FrontForkll005.jpg
FrontForkll001.jpg
FrontForkll002.jpg
FrontForkll003.jpg
FrontForkll004.jpg

I think someone missed a few pages.

Getting close to crunch time and worked late tonight hence the flash photos. Looked late last night online at clubman bars, old harley risers, import clip ons, etc. and ouch, too much for my budget. So into the parts boxes looking for ideas. Found a couple close enough matched stems. Hey these might work and on they went.
ClipOnBars004.jpg
ClipOnBars005.jpg
ClipOnBars001.jpg
ClipOnBars002.jpg
ClipOnBars003.jpg

This build is unfreaking believeable! Love the heck out of the forks & bars. Keep up the surprises.

Getting close to finishing the fork and light assembly. Found this awesome yellow lens fog light with the mounting bezel in great condition. Might be 40's 50's era. Very art deco and I think it sets off the whole front end. Thanks for the kind and positive comments you guys. Hope you like this.
ForkLight008.jpg
ForkLight007.jpg
ForkLight006.jpg
ForkLight005.jpg
ForkLight004.jpg
ForkLight003.jpg
ForkLight002.jpg
ForkLight001.jpg
ForkLight009.jpg

Latest posts

Back