Pre war Elgin.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad picked this up for me at a garage sale. I had the tank, wheels and handle bars for another Elgin Porject. The bike was complete and ride-able when I got it but, my parts were in better shape so I swapped. Thanks dad!
41Elgin2.jpg

41Elgin.jpg

Now there's a nice project bike. I'd strip it and paint it with a nice 3-color paint job. Tank...rack...all you need is a light. Gary

Nice Find anyway you look at it,yard sale or not.I have the same bike,and am looking for some pieces,might you be interested in selling what you didn't use?
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
Nice Find anyway you look at it,yard sale or not.I have the same bike,and am looking for some pieces,might you be interested in selling what you didn't use?
-Kreep-
I have a local friend interested the other project bike. If he does not take it I will let you know. What Parts are you looking for?

Boardtrack fan said:
Kreep said:
-Kreep-
I have a local friend interested the other project bike. If he does not take it I will let you know. What Parts are you looking for?

In so many words...Just about everything.I have the frame and tank.I have it together now with some spare parts but am looking for anything I can get my hands on to put it back to Og. so that I can start the resto. process.
-Kreep-

Latest posts

Back