More crack list specials

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha! Awesome! So if you run a gaspipe mtb over with a truck, perfection ensues!

I am loving that 90 degree bend in the front rim and that killer headtube!

Hecks, I'd offer him 500!

Yeah the add should read like this:
I have a Roadmaster (Mt Fury) PARTS BIKE for FREE. Everything on it WAS in perfect working condition. I bought it for my son and he rode it for a few weeks (TILL HE GOT HIT BY A TRUCK) and decided he'd rather have a BMX bike (SO HE CAN GET HURT ON A CLOSED COARSE). The pic is a little blurry BUT YES IT IS BENT AND BEATEN TO DEATH. E-mail me if you wanna TAKE THIS JUNK OUT OF MY YARD!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody should email him and ask "the front wheel looks alittle off, does it need to be trued???"

I sent him an email:

"Man that bike is sweet! Dig the custom front wheel!

But 85 bucks? Are you for real? That price seems unreasonable, will you take 1000 for it?

PS. I have a racoon I found dead on the side of the road, you wanna trade flat out? I figure the 'coon is worth a solid 20k easy...."

Time will tell...

Those listings are funny.

On the first listing he mentions the blurry picture, I think the bike is perfect like he says, we are just thinking the wheel is bent, but its an illusion by the blurry pic.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Highridah said:
add this one to the list the guy got super insulted at my 200$ offer and that was me being generous.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/2421058821.html

this was his reply
This bike costed me 2000 its custom painted and eveything if your not willing to buy please do not respond to this.
LOL I saw a twisted frame lowrider with 144 spoke wheels at the flea market here marked $60 that looked better 100x than that. I traded the guy out of it. Then I traded it for a nice moped.

Latest posts

Back