THIS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do u guys think these bike r worth anyway ..i always here ppl sayin the junk ...but they r a neat little cheap bike 4 a kid ...i know they dont compare 2 the real ones ...i have bought the rear tires 4 30 bucks b4 ....is thats the best thing on em ...LOL

SAY WHAAAAAAAA????? :shock: I had a similar moment, there's a MIC Schwinn Jaguar on Charlotte cl for $150. I bought the one I had on sale at Target for $79 a few years ago! :lol: -Adam

Wow..let one go a year and a half ago for $150..kept a blue one that i still have..guess i now need to get ALOT of chrome polish and steel wool out and try and get that rust off..lol ?

Wow some people just have more money than sense, I would never pay more than $75 for a re-pop china crate.

What fascinates me is the huge number of Harley bikes selling on ebay for 400 to 800 dollars. I don't see why anyone would pay that much for one, I was an assembler at Toys R Us when they came out in 2008 and they only sold for like 100 bucks, were not rare, had extremely low quality parts, were covered in plastic and were just in generally a poopy bike in all respects.

I actually researched the Harley bikes and have determined that in MINT condition they are worth about 50 bucks. So why do these dudes think that a Harley with two flat tires that is covered in rust and has obviously sat outside since it was bought to be worth 400 to 800?

Totally nuts, the economy is still down and yet there still seems to be people spending big money on classic cars and now bicycles or maybe like a form spam bidding pretending to buy and never do.

Thank God you guys don't live in Australia.That bike would be cheap in Oz.I am so envious that you guys can pick up lovely vintage bikes for $50 to $150.I know the stingray is a repo 2007 model,but I will give you an example: current model Electra Vince,USA $599,Australia $1299.

michfel said:
Thank God you guys don't live in Australia.That bike would be cheap in Oz.I am so envious that you guys can pick up lovely vintage bikes for $50 to $150.I know the stingray is a repo 2007 model,but I will give you an example: current model Electra Vince,USA $599,Australia $1299.
Wow, I guess we shouldn't complain. That's even more than New York prices. Not by much though. :lol:

Ya ive been wondering the same lately... They never sold them in Canada and ive been lookin for one for a cheap rider but there goin for stupid money!!! not much more $ and you can get an actuall schwinn repop!

Tychevelle said:
yoothgeye said:
Wow, I've lowered the price of my shiny green BFK to $100 obo locally and still haven't gotten a call.

Want to ship it? Ill buy it, been looking for a while for one

I've turned down good money to ship it, so I guess I really don't wanna sell, haha but if someone walked to my door with $75 I put it in their car for them, then they could ship it to Massachusettes, Las Vegas, or British Columbia and make some cash.

Latest posts

Back