DooDah Parade Update! pics added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, Team Terrapin is inviting all my fellow Ratrodbikers to Join us at the 26th Annual DooDah Parade held in Ocean City NJ on April 16th. This is the 3rd year we've participated in this madness and once again I'll be providing a trophy for the best bike. (Actually it'll be last year's trophy since I didn't get the chance to award it to anyone.) Ocean City also has a nice bike path, so weather permitting we can do some cruising after the parade as well. Come on down and join This year's Grand Marshall Meadowlark Lemon and 500 basset hounds. Free t-shirts and hot dogs too! Costumes are encouraged but not neccessary. For more info go to http://www.capemaytimes.com/cape-may-co ... -city2.htm.

Re: DooDah Parade and Shore ride! Ocean City NJ April 16th!

If anyone needs a ride for the parade I may be able to bring an extra bike or two...
thegang2.jpg

...or more if I get the trailer on the road by then! :D

Re: DooDah Parade and Shore ride! Ocean City NJ April 16th!

here's a poster for this event!
DOODAH2011.jpg

Re: DooDah Parade Update! Ocean City NJ April 16th!

Well I am still on for the parade, but unfortunately I have to cut the ride short for myself...work has reared it's ugly little head and I am working that afternoon/evening. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms as well, so this one may be rained out...I'll keep y'all posted. :|
The good news is I should be able to make the Bethlehem PA ride the next day. :D

Well it looks like the rain may hold off till the afternoon, so we're gonna give it a go! 8)

Just a few pics from the Parade. We missed the rain by minutes!
dd11d.jpg

dd11a.jpg

dd11b.jpg

dd11c.jpg

dd1e.jpg
]

Latest posts

Back