~The AS - Atomic Snake ~~~~~@

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Finished this one up, took it for a quick spin after 22 inches of snow a day earlier it was 30 and sunny and little snow left on the street. The 8 speed, 22 tooth rear sprocket with 52 front provides a very wide ratio of gears good for climbing and cruising. Wide bars leave lots of room for the knees and a relatively upright riding position. Summer? Where are you? 8)

ASnake1.jpg

ASnake2.jpg

ASnake3.jpg

ASnake4.jpg

ASnake5.jpg

ASnake6.jpg

Walker said:
Nice work Joe. I'll race you at Monson!
Nice job Joey :shock: I was thinking of racing you at Monson too (that is if my 65 Sting-Ray is done) :mrgreen:

that is a sweet machine joe! 8) lots of very cool parts working in harmony. i like the way the headlight lens mimics the fork springs too! :mrgreen:

Now that's just massively cool! 8)

Styling, Joe..Styling.

Your imagination leaves no stone unturned. :idea: :idea:

Oddly though, I now know where some of the stuff I would like to have ended up! Smokin' hot.

My question has to do with the insert between the top tubes. Is it going to be just a flat piece with louvers, or will it become more "tankish"?

This one is OFF the HOOK! Thanks for sharing

Call me green :mrgreen:
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Roland, Roland, Roland....

If i told you my plan I would have to.... well? I err... Anyway. I have a plan and i found a guy who does some AWESOME stuff with aluminum. When I get it done you will see it. Suffice to say the card board insert is just a space taker upper with an idea I had. The final design I think is off the hook. I go back to see the guy on Monday as I have MLK day off and he has to work. Stay tuned!

Joe

Yep.... as others have said.... Well done my friend. really like the look ya got going on there.

Latest posts

Back