Wire baskets.. can they be truly masculine?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bike I ride on the weekends when I go dumpster diving for parts.
I plopped a basket on the front with some dice for added testosterone.
Anyone have any input on how to add "nuggets" to a basket?
What kind of basket setup do you have?

Or am I being insecure?

I dont know why Imageshack doesn't like me today, but no matter what I do the bike is sideways- even though the picture is correct on my desktop???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aint' nothing wrong with baskets. I ride a couple bikes with them and even a girls rat with one. If someone makes fun of you, just ride a nice long wheelie. Just don't let what's in your basket fall out. :lol:
Sideways or upright, your bike looks tough.

I think the old "Paperboy" style ones are pretty neat. They sure ain`t light tho`, I`ve got one that must weight 3 or 4 pounds! :D

Cool bike, I like baskets :D
Here we go :mrgreen:
img0217yp.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMG00094-20100310-1719.jpg

Here is my "picking" bike and a mockup of the trailer I am making for it. I like to call it "Basket Case"

I like baskets...when camping, I haul firewood from all over.
Meeba, your battle cruiser and trailer combo rocks! SR, first time I've seen your chain gripped bars...awesome.

Merrick said:
I like baskets...when camping, I haul firewood from all over.
Meeba, your battle cruiser and trailer combo rocks! SR, first time I've seen your chain gripped bars...awesome.

Thank you. The bottom of the shopping buggy was destroyed by a plow, so I was able to score on that one. It is a smaller one from a pharmacy. I can't wait to try it out once it is done

As long as you deploy the proper "ensemble" whilst pedaling, you're rockn' and rollin', bub!
basket.jpg

deorman said:
The only thing unmanly about your basket is that it's not chrome or black. :p :lol:
3-4viewsm2.jpg

:mrgreen:

he's right you know..... :wink:

Did some one say basket:
IMG_0041c.jpg

I'm in :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Meeba said:
IMAG0314.jpg

IMG00094-20100310-1719.jpg

Here is my "picking" bike and a mockup of the trailer I am making for it. I like to call it "Basket Case"

i spent the night in jail for taking a shopping cart. nothing like turning 18 and getting it out of the way

Latest posts

Back