FAT TIRE FELT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC_0001.jpg

It's actually getting to be a little ridiculous.

I'm about to start selling some stuff so my garage doesn't look like I'm a Felt/Electra dealer.

Member "tuga" offered this one up to me today at a price I couldn't refuse. It's one of the nicest riding cruisers I have had.

Yeah....the brand definitely makes the difference. Really hard to beat Felt's large frame size and extra wide rims with Quick Bricks.

mikesbikes36 said:
so how is it u get all these cool bikes ???? do they just send em 2 ya so u can like """review em'"""" cause u aways have killer bikes man .....thats awsome !!!!

I wish they were sending them for me to review...then they'd probably be free! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, it's all just been a matter of seeing them on the CL, Ebay or having someone from the forum give me a heads up.

Once you try riding a new Felt or an Electra you get spoiled and it's hard to want to ride anything else. The large lightweight frames, the feet forward geometry, the quality construction, the comfort and smoothness....they just make some incredibly nice bikes.

Way cool. The FELT are nice. Kinda regret selling the one I had. You may have to start a site called "NewRatRodBikes.com" :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back